Requesting services

To request a service online, please download and fill out the word document and e-mail it back to us:


This form is for groups within the University of Manitoba who have valid FOAP numbers associated with active grants. Follow the instructions and be sure to fill in all of the fields in the form. If you want to talk to us first regarding the services available or you are external to the University of Manitoba, please contact John Wilkins or Tenny Lao.